Grooming and Boarding Information
General Bunkhouse/Boarding Information
Meet and greets are available (and recommended ) by appointment. They give you and your fur babies a chance to check out Camp Grace and it also gives us a chance to meet you and your puppies and discuss any concerns you may have.
- Please bring your dog's food from home. Label it with their name and include feeding instructions.
- We offer a variety of treats but you may also bring treats from home.
- We provide bedding and blankets for your dogs. However, you are welcome to bring their own. Please note some dogs do chew beds when they are staying somewhere different than home. Unfortunately we cannot be liable if that happens.
- We ask that you not bring bowls unless your dog uses a special type of bowl. We provide bowls and buckets and they are cleaned twice daily.
- We provide lots of toys at camp grace. The puppies have fun picking out toys from our toy basket. You may also bring toys for your dog. Occasionally the dogs play musical toys and run out into the yard carrying their toy and trade it with a new friend. We will do our best to keep up with personal toys but please ask if there are any toys you want to take home with you which are not returned when you pick up your dog(s).
- If your dog is on medication specific instructions must be written out and your dog's name must be written on the medication bottle/package.
A full grooming or just a spruce up bath and brushing (un-matted dogs only) are available during your dog's stay at Camp Grace. Just let us know and we will do it as close to them going home as possible.
We ask for a 72 hour cancellation notice.